Nathan's Famous frankfurters. 1310 Surf Avenue. Coney Island, Brooklyn. NYC.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

FACEBOOK

When you explain to the world what you're doing every single hour of your life you became a world hero, coz that's very useful and necessary for the humanity. So... go on please, and tell me...I think your private life is fascinating, and I won't feel complete 'til I know what you did last night!!!
.
Flanders: Tomorrow's going to be another working day, and I'm trying to get some rest

2 comments:

Rita said...

I don't like facebook and I haven't.

Míriam said...

Rita i Flanders, seriosament, jo sí que en tinc. Recordeu que hi ha condicions de privacitat, que ensenyes el que tu vols, que tens els amics que vols. Flanders, deus rebre molt sovint propostes d'amistat.
;-) Ser famós té aquestes pegues! Jo al Facebook hi estic tranquil·leta i hi tinc els amics imprescindibles. No difereix massa del que és el bloc: anar comentant i compartint.